Ratings for Dr. Artemiz Adkins

Great dentist and team. Very focused on working with u one on one to ensure you are calm, comfortable and fully knowledgeable about your procedure. She truly cares about her patients and makes you feel like you are family.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Beside giving the wrong diagnosis, their staff was not informed properly of my situation and used the wrong method which I later had to use another dentist to correct. Also, I gave my insurance information to the receptionist prior to agreeing for the work, and asked her to verify my coverage and notify me. However, not mentioning that they are not affiliated with my insurance company, the receptionist told me I would be covered 100% which implies she checked my coverage and led me to think they are in my insurance company network and thus I did more than the emergency treatment that was needed ( like cleaning and complete x-rays). Only after the work was done, they mentioned that they are not working with insurance companies and I had to pay for whatever the insurance did not cover; which my insurance would have had covered had they been in network.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

By far the best dentist I have ever been to. I had major dental anxiety before seeing Dr. Adkins and I now have no fear of seeing the dentist on a regular basis. Keep in mind she preformed a root canal, 4 crowns and 7 fillings so it was multiple visits. I now actually look forward to going to the dentist. Had I been seeing Dr. Adkins previously I very seriously doubt my dental problems would have progressed to what they were on my first visit.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009