Ratings for Dr. Paul Beckett

I love Beckette! After my first pregnancy my doctor retired, and I would only let my son go to one doctor that was only in every now and again, but when I got sick I went into urgent care and I met Dr. Beckette whom asked when if I knew about my thyroid being enlarged... O_O No, but thyroid caner ran in my family. It took him 4 months to get it approved threw my insurance but he got my the surgery I needed, and before than REGUALARLY checked on me. He delivered my daughter, and has been my one and only doctor sense. It is VERY hard to get an appointment with him, but I have ALWAYS been able to call and talk to him or his nurse when I need something and he has squeezed me in more times than I can count simply because I was concerned. I have considered changing doctors many times when I sit in the waiting room for a long time, but than I get back to him and remember that he KNOWS me and he KNOWS my kids, and we all love him AND his staff. Nurse Rony is by far the BEST nurse in the state, she is so caring, kind, and helpful. I trust them and don't even want to waist my time looking for another doctor. I live in IF but I will drive to see them. Even when I moved to Boise I asked Beckette who he knew there because I didn't want to waist my time looking for a doctor, and I knew he would think of the perfect doctor for my family and he sure did.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Incredibly hard to get an appointment with. Went to ER for emergency after treatment was told to see my regular physician (Dr. Beckett). Called office staff and explained situation and urgency and was told his next appointment was three weeks from the day. I really like Dr. Beckett, but find his staff and appointment schedule discouraging.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Gives advice, listens and accepts suggestions and has great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Paul Beckett's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Pacificare