Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Amato

I've been going to Dr. Amato for at least 15 years since an auto accident caused connective tissue damage to my neck and shoulder region. He was very thorough in his assessment, and provided a combination modality treatment that returned my range of motion to normal after several visits. The warmth of the office staff makes the visit more pleasant. I've been back for maintenance and when i have a flair up in the interim and I am always satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I love Dr Chris! He defines the type of doctor that truly cares about his patient's comfort and wellness. I have recommended him to friends who now use him. I believe he is an excellent practitioner as well as a good person. I found him when he was just starting out, Lucky Me!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Remember that this is coming from a person who absolutely hates doctors! Dr. Amato TRULY cares about other people, unlike most doctors who care about money only. He will do almost anything for his patients. His knowledge and caring have brought me thru the roughest time in my life. You could appreciate this more if you knew the person typing these words. He is a great human being!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Christopher R. Amato's Credentials

• French

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1996)

AARP