Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Zetumer

He preferred to discuss his personal life, rather than provide therapy. Very unprofessional to say the least and certainly not therapeutic. His huge ego is displayed every where, in his mannerisms and even the walls off his office which displays photos of himself mountain climbing. Like the other review he requested I visit twice weekly, which was unnecessary and at his convenience! He played dumb when I discussed insurance billing with him as it was to his financial advantage. Like the photo on his wall of the lone wolf, he should be avoided.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr Zetumer behaved very unprofessionally. He took advantage of the situation. I was refered to his wife for help with my 15 year old son. Dr Zetumer called back explaining that his wife was not accepting new patients but that he was. To make a long story short he somehow convinced me that I need help. Once a week and then he advised twice a week for over a tear. Wanting to be the best mother I could be I agreed. What a mistake .What a waste of time and energy. He made me feel very badly about myself. For the first time ever! He let his big ego get the best of him and was very unprofessional.In hind sight I should not have been so easily swayed and realized that he was taking unsuspecting parents and turning them into cash cows.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Matthew R. Zetumer's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)