Ratings for Dr. JOHN W. Cronin

Since I am a smoker I hate going to the doctor because I get beat up. I feel more comfortable with Dr. Cronin I think than any other doctor I have been to. Don't get me wrong he is trying to get me off the smokes but he is doing it in a professional manner instead of making me feel like a less than. As far as the general care I have received from him it's fantastic. He explains what is going on very thouroughly so you can really understand it and I feel he genuiely cares about his patients. I agree he is a rock solid practitioner who is easy to recommend to others.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr Cronin was my wife's doctor to assess concern for osa. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable, taking time to educate ad treat. Excellent physician and a bit of a scholar teacher. Highly recommend him for pulmonary medicine. Rock solid practitioner who is easy to recommend to others.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I was refered because of difficulty falling asleep. I was totally pleased with Dr Cronin after the first appointment. He seemed bright, interested & knowledgable. But after an overnight sleep study he failed to address my real concern which was falling asleep. His diagnosis was "mild sleep apnea" and his recommendation was to wear a sleep mask which I believe would only make my getting asleep more difficult. I felt this failed to address my real concern, and was a "one size fits all" treatment. I chose to ignore the recommendation and believe the overnight sleep study was a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. JOHN W. Cronin's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med