Ratings for Dr. Stephen King

He was availble on a holiday day when his office was closed. Took time on a phone call to get antibiotics ordered from my pharmacy, and then made time for my emergency consultation the next day - very pleased with his caring attitude.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. King and his staff are very impressive. My regular dentist referred me to him for a same-day extraction. I was treated with professionalism, kindness and genuine caring. The procedure and follow up was explained really well. Dr. King even called me to check in that evening. Can't ask for better care that what I received.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. King as my dentist for a few years now. He is always very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. His staff is great for the most part. I wish his office had more advanced technology though.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I have just recently started going to Dr. King but have found the experience of going to his office to be very pleasant. Dr. King is very caring and all staff I have been fortunate to meet have been very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

We have been going to Dr. King ever since he started his practise. He has always been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable, and his staff are all excellent.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Great dentist, kind guy. I had a tooth replacement done with Dr. King shortly after I moved to Victoria, and he was wonderful and I have had no problems with it in the years since. The environment in the office and the staff are both great, and it's just a pleasant atmosphere. Can't recommend enough.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Have never been a fan of the dentist and had never had anaesthesia, so was very nervous going into my appointment to have my wisdom teeth removed. Dr. King explained all the risks, introduced me to his staff (who were all lovely) and explained what to expect before and after. I even received a call to check in on me post surgery. Great experience! Would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Best dentist I have ever been to and I have been to a few. Would highly recommend this dentist to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

As someone who hates "the dentist" in general, I find the longer I see Dr. King, the less afraid and stressed out I become. His staff are very nice and helpful and Dr. King always takes the time to explain everything. He is personable, calm and efficient but always takes the time to address any concerns. I highly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have very complex dental issues and Dr. King took the time to explain all the options and provided me with a range of choices. Very thorough, caring practioner. Staff very polite and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Stephen King's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP