Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Palumbo

I went to this Doctor to start an injection therapy course and made that request in the first five seconds of my first appointment. They tested me for several allergys, and upon my second appointment when I asked for the syrum to take to my family Dr I was told they could not do that now. I paid them $50 for the 2 office visits, but I refuse to pay for the testing because another doctor had to do the testing over again. They turned me into collections over $156 and the debt is now on my credit report 2 times. So here is your $156 worth of bad press. Doctor Palumbo is only concearned with 1 thing, and that is the money that his patients must pay him each week for an allergy injection. I recommend that you dont sign and forms at the front window, and dont ask for anything that is going to save you any money. Just let em break it off in you and your insurance company.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Palumbo's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)