Ratings for Dr. Kara A. Danner

Dr. Danner is amazing ! I appreciate the time she spent explaining every detail about my diagnosis, available interventions and what she recommended and why. Ultimately I had a partial hysterectomy with NO compilations and have healed wonderfully. In addition, I appreciate her listening to my concerns about body positioning during my surgical case due to an existing back injury I have. I had no back after surgery and was comfortable. She is a great surgeon and person. I will highly recommend her to my friends and coworkers.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Danner is, like the others said, the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. She always listens, and we were always on the same page when it came to my healthcare. She delivered my son, via scheduled C-Section (which she was even happily willing to re-schedule because my husband's job had him out of town at the original scheduled date) and I can even say my surgery was enjoyable! I had a lot of fear going into that C-section and she put me 100% at ease. I feel truly blessed to have found her. I would and have recommended her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Danner is by far the most compassionate OBGYN I have ever met. She is also an awesome surgeon! I would highly recommend Dr. Danner to moms-to-be and anyone experiencing unexplained pelvic pain. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Amazing physician. Very smart, kind, compassionate, and easy to talk to. Was Gerald Champion's Physician of the Year 2008. Really can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

First time experience with OB care. She has been attentive during visits and answers all questions throughly....I would definately recommend her to other mom's-to-be

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kara A. Danner's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal