Ratings for Dr. J. Abraham Rodriguez

Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Knowledgeable Doctor and Staff

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I freaking love this guy!! From day one he has instilled confidence in me with his knowledge, the fact that he actually cares about all the babies, and his willingness to help those nervous new parents. He has recieved me, with my daughter, running a fevor, on a saturaday, and i can not exspress enough what that meant to me, my husband, and more importantly, my baby girl. The staff is amazing as well. This is my only pediatrician. Ive moved to two other states, and recieved treatments that dont come close to what Dr. Rodriguez offers. Thank you, Dr. Rodriguez and staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I have had several dealing with this man. First he treated my son for asthma. After a few months on a certain Rx my son started to have a lot of side effect from this medication . I looked them all up on the website listed for the manufacture of the medication. My son had 10 of the 17 side affects listed. I told Dr R at an appt and he said I was crazy and I couldn't believe everything thing I read on the internet. He sent us for an X-ray and said my 5yr old was severally constipated! He wanted him to take a Rx laxative twice a day and stay on the other asthma meds. My son was never constipated a day in his life! I went for another opinion, new pediatrician did X-ray, said she saw no constipation but blood work showed bleeding somewhere. She referred us to a specialist at Oshner. Specialit did X-ray and blood work and also said no constipation but saw bleeding in bloodwork. So we scheduled a scope and sure enough my 5yrokd had an ulser which she thinks was caused by the asthma Rx! She said she has seen it before! So hello! I'm crazy dr Rodriguez??? No I know my child and had I followed his instruction my son would have been in worse shape with his ulser and probably lost 10 pounds or more!!! He is crazy and just likes to milk the insurance companies with his follow ups and NASTY OFFICE!!! One question? Shouldn't he have sinks in his patient rooms??? Just gross!!! Don't use him!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

It is true that he is a little rough around the edges but he is a good doctor. This is why I like him: 1. You can call after hours and actually get a hold of him and talk to him if some thing comes up. 2. One time when my 7 month old was running a 104 fever on a saturday morning, he came in to the office just to see her. Any doctor who is willing to do that for a child is a good doctor to me. It shows he actually cares and its not about money. I find he is very smart and knows alot. I can look over the fact sometimes he's a little rough around the edges.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

He is very short with you and will get aggravated at times if you wanna ask questions. But he does know what he is talking about, I will give him that.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

A WONDERFUL DOCOTOR HE HAS BEEN SEEING MY DAUGHTER SINCE THE DAY SHE WAS BORN..EXCELLENT

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I find him to be very patient with new and very nervous parents. There is not a more helpless feeling when your child is sick and he gives me confidence in what he is doing. I believe that most doctors shortcomings are not in their knowledge but in the way they are perceived.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. J. Abraham Rodriguez's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental