Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Crouse

Dr. Crouse was very personable. He addressed the issues that I asked. He sent me a letter with my blood tests and with advice on what to do.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

While Dr. Crouse does seem to care about his patients, he is not a good diagnostician and everything that he claimed was a health issue turned out to be grossly wrong. He cost me thousands of dollars due to his poor diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Crouse is super kind and helpful. He asked all sorts of questions i hadn't thought of exploring myself, and i appreciated his calm and interested demeanor. One of the best doctors i have ever been to.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I saw this doctor once for a minor matter and was impressed with how seriously he took even my minor concern (which could have had repercussions for someone else) and how thoroughly he discussed things with me. Seemed like a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Excellent attentive physician. Always polite, always on time, listens to everything. I've sent several friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Robert C. Crouse's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2003)