Ratings for Dr. Laurence A. Levine

Had a horrendous experience where I was charged $400 for an appointment that had to be canceled due to storms and then misquoted insurance coverage. When I finally saw the doctor, he just tried to get to me to prescriptions from him instead of my PCP. Totally Shill

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Considered by many of his peers to be 'the' expert in the U.S. - maybe the world - on issues involving the male sexual & urinary organ*. (*This survey system would not let me use the 'p' word, despite it being Dr. Levine's specific specialty.)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I am a 69 year old union electrician in chicago. this doctor is one of the best doctors I have been to and hes not a crook.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Levine implanted an AMS 800 artificial sphincter, to correct urinary incontinence resulting from prostatectomy. Dr. Levine is always appears on Chicago Magazine's annual list of top Chicago physicians. He did a fabulous job on my procedure, the device works perfectly and he is a very likeable guy.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Laurence A. Levine's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)