Ratings for Dr. Farrah Gafoor

Never EVER on time. Otherwise she's ok. If you have an appt at 830 you shouldn't have to wait until 930 to be seen especially since 1st appt of the day. Frustrating! Respective my time and I'll respect yours!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I absolutely love Dr Gafoor. I needed a biopsy, I was at St. Paul's within 3 hours, set up with one of the best. Surgery booked the next day. She did not miss a beat.....10 thumbs up 👍🏻

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Did not relay contents of my cardiac assessment properly, told me my heart was fine when it was not. Did not wean me off medication, but rather recommended going off immediately, which was a disaster. Was not wiling to deal with insurance company when I needed her to do reporting to them. Very disappointing, especially since such a nice person.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Farrah is a nice person although has made non evidence based recommendations that are contrary to recommendations laid out by the canadian pediatric society three times since my child has been in her care (1 year). I would also question her stance ethically as we were charged $30 for her to generate a letter which she spent approximately 10 seconds filling out and printing off. Nice person, questionable knowledge. We are switching doctors.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I moved to Saskatoon recently and a friend recommended Dr.Gafoor to me. She is so pleasant, she takes her time and genuinely cares. The reason why I gave a 3 in one of the ratings is because the staff in general at Willowgrove Medical Centre is by far par. They all seem so miserable and uninviting to deal with. The only people there that seem like they enjoy their work are the physicians.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Cancelled an appointment without notice, then I was left in the waiting room for over an hour to see another doctor. Finally just had to leave.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I have not seen this doctor, just researching doctors but I wanted to respond to the person who gave her a bad review for doing an internal exam when she "shouldn't have"... It's common practice to do an internal to test for amniotic fluid if you think your water has broken... So she didn't do anything wrong by doing that...

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

> She did a physical on me and left the clap inside of me and left the room. She also did the scraping before she called for a pregnancy test. Totally unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I had the opportunity of obtaining Dr. Gafour as my GP 3 years ago and would refer her to anyone. Dr. G. takes the time to treat me and never makes me feel rushed or that I am wasting her time and has amazing bedside manner. I am not an easy patient since I suffer from Chron's and Colitis and can not seem to get into remission so I see her at least on a monthly basis. She not only has taken personal time to see me after hours at the hospital but has never given up on sending out referals to specialists as required. If there is something she is not current she looks into it and then gets back to me quite promptly. She is compassionate, encouraging and always a pleasure to speak with. Her patience and attention to detail is a quality that is admired. She takes the time to make her clients comfortable,and is always trying to find the right specialist and looking into new meds and treatments that could be of help.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

excellent doctor! treats patients with great compassion, takes her time and never makes you feel rushed. im always impressed!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009