Ratings for Dr. Pamela D. Laughlin

Another Slacker that takes credit off an efficient Physician's Assistant's hard labor.while giving the Bonus of a condescending attitude. A REAL Package. Beware this one.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Pam Laughlin has been my doctor for 30 years. She is kind, considerate, and conscientious with my medical needs. I always leave her office with a confident plan for my medical issue, which often includes medications, and a self improvement plan of action. Dr Laughlin is very smart and after listening to my symptoms, asks direct educated questions, so she can better help me get well. I love her sense of humor and reasoning on my own suggestions for treatment. In my opinion, she's one of the best female Drs. in Bellingham. I have referred many women to her, and they are all pleased with her style of medicine.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

It doesn't matter how "smart or good" a doctor might be in their practice. When they resort to "parental tones" and condescending talk with their patients, they've just cut off communication. Sometimes when a doctor thinks they are being direct about 'consequences" with a patient or the choices a patient makes, they are indicating they don't have a real understanding of the patients life situation. Most patients really want to make good changes, but other things in their life have them between a rock and a hard spot. My experience with this doctor is that she isn't really in tune with her patients, and seems more preoccupied with just getting through her work day. There are many other doctors out there who aren't allowing burnout to jeopardize the doctor-patient relationship, and can still really listen. To sum it up, she lacks empathy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Laughlin is a rare doctor who listens to her patients, and she is what I call, "wicked smart". She spends as much time with her patients as they need. It may explain why she is unable to take new patients during certain times of the year, since people recognize her fabulous abilities and her services are in great demand.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Pamela D. Laughlin's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA