Ratings for Dr. Morris E. Brown

This doctor manage a thyroid condition and medications for other conditions for me for about 3 years. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone in need of proper consistent care. I had a recent work situation which could have required his expertise concerning my condition and rather than having me come in to discuss the matter, he allowed his nurse, Amanda to play phone tag with me for three days. After the third day, I dropped by his office in hope of speaking face to face with someone. Well, I must say the receptionist was very accommodating and tried to addressed my concerns, but Dr. Morris was not able to see me. Minutes later before even leaving the building, I received a call from his nurse Amanda. In an annoyed and abrasive tone she began to badger me to give her a 'diagnosis' of my problem. Indeed I was baffled because with most patient client relationships, it is the doctor/nurse who gives the diagnosis. Each time I tried to explain my situation, she interrupted me or shot down what I thought might be the diagnosis. Seeing that she was not going to help me, I told her never mind with the help and discontinued our upsetting conversation. Within minutes she then called me back with more of the same unprofessional behavior, but this time I had already decided that this relationship with Dr. Morris had run its course. I have never had such situation with a nurse/doctor, and as a cancer survivor, I have seen many doctors. Avoid this wretched duo at all cost.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I find Dr. Brown to be very caring and current. I have been a patient of his for about 10 years (I think) and do not plan on leaving.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Misdiagnosed thyroid cancer. Misread ultrasound.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Morris E. Brown's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1974)