Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Hamilton

The courtesy and professionalism of the office staff at this practice has slipped dramatically in the past 3 years. I like Dr. Hamilton, though. She is knowledgable, respectful of me as a parent and we share the same medical philosphy.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

The doctors in this practice are pretty good.but lord have mercy for those front office staff are EXTREMELY RUDE AND COMPLETELY UNHELPFUL.My infant would be having an extremely high fever and they put me on hold for 15 minutes every time.I would be taking a day off work to take my son to the doctor and they still put me on hold.they are scary when it comes to insurance payments.they tell your balance and are completely uncooperative when it comes to waiting for their payments from Aetna.so when your about to leave they tell you, you owe $2000 or whatever and completely inconsiderate that YOU HAVE INSURANCE FOR GOD'S SAKE AND THEY NEED TO WAIT ON THEIR PAYMENTS.good doctors but terrible terrible terrible staff.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kathleen M. Hamilton's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1976)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio