Ratings for Dr. Eugene F. Fuchs

my name is jason james I had extensive kidney crystals and was expected to die dr fuchs led a team of surgeons wo saved my life. I didnt have much money nor did my family but i feel i recieved the car of the president. from my understanding dr fuchs basically designed the procedures to save my life as I had a very complicated situation when I was reffered to him. He is kind caring confident capable and competent. I would go as far to say he is one ov the very best kidney doctors I have ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with he also told meI could contact him anytime in the future ans he would see me agian i really am greatful he extended a hand and friendship in my oppinion. I owe him my life and if all i could do is show some appreciation then thats what i wanted to do. You can trust you life or your childs life to this kind soul gentleman and scholar.....amen

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Fuchs performed a Vasectomy reversal on my husband. His vasectomy was 14 years old. My husband had never had a child before. I was 38 and my husband was 37 when we had this procedure done, five months later we conceived and our daughter is now seven months old! Thank you DR. Fuchs! He is great!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr Fuchs did my husbands successful vasectomy reversal in 2003 about 14 years after my husband had his vasectomy... Dr Fuchs was very nice, the office staff was very nice and we would definitely see him again if the need arose ..Thank you Dr Fuchs for our little boy !!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I saw and had vacestomy reversal surgery (for eleviating pain) by Dr. Fuchs. He is a wonderful man and very compassionate and kind. My wife and I really liked him. Unfortunately, the surgery did not solve my problem of pain, yet I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Dr. Fuchs.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Eugene F. Fuchs's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

GHI