Ratings for Dr. Priya Maseelall

Had a consult after referral from my primary GYN after repeated pregnancy loss. She was so refreshing to meet and discuss our issue with. Did some tests and was able to help us. Here nurse Michelle is the best. We are so happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr Priya Maseelall and the staff at RGI (Shannel and Lynn) have been Excellent! They made us feel very comfortable right from day 1. Dr Priya understood our concerns and put us plan. We are now expecting our baby in Jan :) We highly and wholeheartedly recommend Dr Priya and RGI!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Maseelall and would definitely recommend her. We were referred by my gyn for multiple pregnancy losses and she first met with us in consultation then ran some tests. She seemed way more knowledgeable than our primary doc. She's the best in town

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Priya Maseelall, Dr. Jain and Dr Nash and their team have been one of the best - knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Under her guidance, we got pregnant in 2 cycles of IUI. We have visited the facility close to 12 times and each time has been a great experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Wonderful doctor. She's great at what she does and very friendly. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

My husband and I love this doctor. She pin pointed our infertility issues right away. Her office also offers a discount card of up to 75% off your fertility medicines. She knows each patients situation is different, and caters to their needs. Choose her for a younger, more up to date, outside of the box thinking doc.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I love this doctor! I also love her nurse, Rebecca. They both have a very calm reassuring nature. My husband and I both felt completely comfortable with the first consultative visit. Dr. M wasted no time getting the ball rolling with an ultrasound and labwork. I'm so glad I chose her!,

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

very likable and spent time with me and my partner - non-judgemental which we liked - have seen 4 times now and only waited once for 15 minutes or so - really like the way she takes time to explain things and our options - definitely would not hesitate in recommending her

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

She had a very upbeat personality and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. We were able to ask embarassing questions, and she handled our concerns with sensitivity. I wish more doctors would take the time to get to know their patients like Dr. Maseelall. Although we don't know what the outcome of our journey will be, we feel comfortable putting our trust in her!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

My wife and I were reffered to her by gyn. We were both really scared, poss cancer! Had appt. scheduled next day. Wait time in office was less than 5 min. B4 exam we sat down and had a 45 min conversation on what expectations we have, questions, and symptoms that most concerened my wife. Very intelligent, went over in extreme detail what we were looking at. Answered all of our questions and explained why the previous treatments haven't worked. Nothing was sugar- coated. Of course, our referring dr didn't send all of the records they were supposed to, So I went and got them myself and made sure she got what was needed. She then personally called us to go over what she had found. To me that is awesome I know how hard it is to talk to dr's w/o having an appt. I am very impressed with this Dr. knowlege++++ beside manner++++ comfort level++++ I am very particular about dr's that take care of my family. I've done the research and in my opinion Reproductive Gyn is the BEST+++ THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Priya Maseelall's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)