Ratings for Dr. Priya Maseelall

Made an appointment to visit Dr Maseelall after seeing another specialist for infertility. She reviewed my chart and file at a consult and had a couple tests ordered. She removed a couple fibroids and used a different medicine than I had used before - she said the one I had used wouldn't work given my other history. She and her staff were super nice throughout - especially the nurse who walked me through treatment. Anyway, we couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Had a consult after referral from my primary GYN after repeated pregnancy loss. She was so refreshing to meet and discuss our issue with. Did some tests and was able to help us. Here nurse Michelle is the best. We are so happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr Priya Maseelall and the staff at RGI (Shannel and Lynn) have been Excellent! They made us feel very comfortable right from day 1. Dr Priya understood our concerns and put us plan. We are now expecting our baby in Jan :) We highly and wholeheartedly recommend Dr Priya and RGI!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Maseelall and would definitely recommend her. We were referred by my gyn for multiple pregnancy losses and she first met with us in consultation then ran some tests. She seemed way more knowledgeable than our primary doc. She's the best in town

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Priya Maseelall, Dr. Jain and Dr Nash and their team have been one of the best - knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Under her guidance, we got pregnant in 2 cycles of IUI. We have visited the facility close to 12 times and each time has been a great experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Wonderful doctor. She's great at what she does and very friendly. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

My husband and I love this doctor. She pin pointed our infertility issues right away. Her office also offers a discount card of up to 75% off your fertility medicines. She knows each patients situation is different, and caters to their needs. Choose her for a younger, more up to date, outside of the box thinking doc.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I love this doctor! I also love her nurse, Rebecca. They both have a very calm reassuring nature. My husband and I both felt completely comfortable with the first consultative visit. Dr. M wasted no time getting the ball rolling with an ultrasound and labwork. I'm so glad I chose her!,

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

very likable and spent time with me and my partner - non-judgemental which we liked - have seen 4 times now and only waited once for 15 minutes or so - really like the way she takes time to explain things and our options - definitely would not hesitate in recommending her

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

She had a very upbeat personality and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. We were able to ask embarassing questions, and she handled our concerns with sensitivity. I wish more doctors would take the time to get to know their patients like Dr. Maseelall. Although we don't know what the outcome of our journey will be, we feel comfortable putting our trust in her!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Priya Maseelall's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)