Ratings for Dr. Kerry W. Anderson

Terrible care and horrible experience!!! Pays no attention to patient complaints to problems after surgery, which were caused by his negligence. He doesn't care and gives lame excuses! Two botched surgeries from this doctor and just had a third by another doctor who successfully repaired my orignal problem, plus the additional problems Anderson created from those two surgeries. He even told me one time that he would much rather be in the operating room rather than meeting with patients. Save yourself some agony and additional problems by NOT going to Anderson!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Agree with first comment. Don't waste your time, this doctor doesn't give a rats you know what about whatever problem you're having.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Run run as fast as you can!!! I work in the medical field and was shocked by Dr. Anderson's work ethic. He cancelled on us twice, but not until we had arrived at his office for our appointment. The first time the receptionist told me he was feeling "overwhelmed" and could we come another time. The second time, we were told he wanted to leave early to spend time with family. I had taken off work both times to see him. If you want a doctor who has a good bedside manner and is concerned about your care, do not go to Dr. Anderson.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Kerry W. Anderson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)