Ratings for Dr. David Cantral

Inaccurate, unprofessional and rude. I found a qualified Omaha specialist who quickly discovered a serious life threatning issue requiring immediate surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Seen for a spot on my lung. Took a lot of time to explain what it may be and how to figure it out. Very down to earth. I also had my wife see him for a cough.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I have seen this doctor for several years, as has my wife. I do not normally use these ratings things but need to set the record straight. Dr. Cantral is a great physician. The negative ratings look to me like someone who must have personal issues with him. I have never known him to be anything but a gentleman, open , straightforward and caring.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

This doctor is a "health hazard" The quality of care you receive depends on which "card" you present at his counter.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Excellent staff and nice office. He reviewed my old records and explained the tests that he wanted to order. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Very arrogant and unwilling to listen to patient. Suffers from a God-complex and I feel he is trying to compensate for his small stature. Only after being set straight by referring Dr. did he come back in the exam room and reiterate to us the exact same thing we had told him upon first consult. His staff at the surgery center was late and unapologetic. Avoid this 3rd class Doctor with a 3rd class education at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. David Cantral's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Kearney, NE