Ratings for Dr. Solomon I. Hamburg

Dr. Hamburg cared, really cared for my son from time of diagnosis until Adam "left us". This man was wonderful. Besides being a good doctor technically, he explained everything that was happening and would happen and best of all he showed compassion to the patient and family members. We were very lucky to have this doctor care for our loved one.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I actually had to call the office to have a Rx issue resolved. Had to speak to Angelica(angie). This is for a patient who is terminal. She was so RUDE!!! She seemed like she didn't want to do her job. I have NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH A MORE UNPROFFESIONAL PERSON IN ALL MY YEARS IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Hamburg is a an incredible doctor. He is compassionate, smart, and has great bedside manner. He has treated me for Lypmphona for the past year and a half and I would trade him for anything.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I observed this Dr. not show up at the hospital when promised.I feel he was very aloof and non-caring.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Fantastic person, warm, compassionate and incredibly knowledgeable. Utilizes leading edge procedures individualized to the patient. He treated my wife’s brain cancer for 3 ½ years, a disease that usually claims the patient in about a year. After every visit my wife said “Dr. Hamburg always makes me feel better”. You cannot find a better oncologist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Solomon I. Hamburg's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)