Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Kusic

Amazing doctor. Felt at ease before, during and after my delivery. After a long labor I felt at ease after he reported for his shift. I can't imagine I was cracking jokes while I was very close to delivering. He is very efficient and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Great doctor! Very kind and genuine! Jus what you want in an Ob/Gyn!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Excellent doctor! I had tried several gynecologists and none of them could answer my questions and they had horrible bedside manners. Dr. Kusic is kind, knowledgeable, and responsive. He answered all my questions. Got back to me within a week with test results (went in Friday and called me on Tuesday with results). He has a great bedside manner, answers questions, and is very efficient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

The Best Doctor in town. He is kind upbeat and really makes you feel at ease and takes his time with you. I thought when my other OB retired I'd never find a great one such as he. But I guess I hit the jackpot when I found this Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

Dr. Kusic is Amazing. He answer's all your questions , an listens to what you say. He cared for me through my 2nd pregnancy , an was the delivery Doc for me. BEST Obgyn I have had in Virginia.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael B. Kusic's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)