Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Chrissos

He was recommended to me by the nursing staff at the hospital and another physician at the hospital for a second opinion because I had a complicated problem. He was able to help me when another orthopedic surgeon told me that I needed the wrong surgery. I am so appreciative for Dr Chrissos that he was able to help me and get my life back.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Good bedside manner and takes time to explain and answer questions. Great follow-up and results. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I saw Dr. Chrissos orignally for a second opinion, and ended up letting him operate 2 years ago. Then he was a GREAT doctor, don't get me wrong. I went back earlier this year for a different issue, and he made the problem worse and didn't want to fix it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

If you are a patient of Dr. Chrissos you are truly lucky. He is unbelievably patient, never rushes you, answers all your questions. If you could clone a doctor, he would be the one.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Michael G. Chrissos's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI