Ratings for Dr. DONALD W. Gregory

Been my Dr for the past 20 years and I trust his opinion totally. He is very easy to talk and takes his time with you and explains information very well. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Doctor Gregory has been seeing me for 15 years. He reviewed my father's death and was concerned that I may have a similar condition. He has always been very personable and very knowledgeable. I drive over 300 miles to see him. His tests have detected heart issues in early stages thus affording me opportunity to avoid more serious issues. I have seen other cardiologists, even in Cleveland (top rated hospital in America there) none as thorough and caring as Dr. Gregory.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Afamily member asked the doctor to see another family member in the hospital due to atril fib and prior stroke history the doctor refused the family member eventhough the patient was a patient of Dr Dpnald Gregorys staff.The patient sufferred a Cardioembolic stroke thenext day and died 3 weeks later. Dr Gregory may have been able to intervene and provide a anticoagulant medication to prevent emboli clots from tforming when the heart was going in and out of A Fib, which has severe medical consequences if the patient is not anticoagulated.Thedoctor rfused to see the patient in the hospital eenthough the patient was a patient in his practice and Dr Gregory was on call and the family member asked Dr Gregory to please see the patient,

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. DONALD W. Gregory's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal