Ratings for Dr. David A. Voran

I had been going to Dr. Voran for about 4 years and he was managing my pain but since he didn't have me on what I needed I would go through them quickly and would be back in 3-4 weeks so Dr. Voran sent me to a pain clinic. Which was totally messed up but here is the thing, I truly have back problems and don't abuse my drugs. I only take them when I am in pain. I have a friend that goes there and I just found out that he is going through 250 30s a month and Dr. Voran is giving them to him and my friend is shooting the pills and Dr. Voran just keep giving him a script for 30 oxys. HE gives them to him 3 months at a time. Then my friend told me that Dr. Voran told the nurse that he is one of his trusted patients but he is abusing them like crazy and Dr. Voran is allowing it. This is unethical to me and I am thinking about going to the DEA because I am far from a drug abuser and Dr. Voran is letting the real drug abusers have all the drugs they want. This is totally BS to me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Voran as our family doctor for a few years now. My daughter and sons have both seen him for a variety of issues. He's thorough, he listens to the patient, asks questions, is polite and friendly and has cured us every time. Again, he's thorough but doesn't order test after test. He get's back with you right away if you contact him through their patient email system, which is FANTASTIC if you've ever waited hours on end to hear back from your doc. We'll continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr David Voran is one of the best Doctors I have been to and I have seen plenty of Doctors. I have had cancer, asthma, back problems and Dr Voran is the sweetest most compansionate Dr that I have been to. He will do just anything for you. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. David A. Voran's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)