Ratings for Dr. Lisa R. Emm

Dr. Emm is fantastic. She listens to her patients. I told her what I was experiencing and she never dismissed it. She is understanding and tries to make her patients comfortable. I never felt judged by her at all. Her staff is wonderful for the most part. Everyone has off days. The wait times there are pretty low. I'd expect to have to wait longer actually but she is pretty punctual. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Medically, Dr. Emm told me it was impossible for me to have a sinus infection during the winter & refused to prescribe antibiotics for it. I had to see another dr to get my chronic sinus infections treated and then have surgery after my baby was born. So she had no clue what she was talking about. Personally, I don't like how she has 2 offices, 1 for insurance patients and 1 for medical card holders on the bad side of town in a very small, cramped office and she is only open 1 day a week there. I felt as if she didn't take me seriously and therefore lacked complete respect and didn't listen to my concerns 100%. I think she does know her stuff but lacks patient bonding and empathy. She is clean and initially seems very empathetic.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Emm is a fabulous doctor. In this specialty a lot of physicians can make you feel uncomfortable. This is not the case with Dr. Emm. She is very professional and has outstanding bedside manner. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Lisa R. Emm's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL