Ratings for Dr. Shanker Mukherjee

Dr Muhkerjee is friendly, caring and listens to your concerns. He cares how you feel! His staff is wonderful and most helpful!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Mukherjee for 20 years. He is professional and always gives me excellent care. I appreciate his concern for my overall health and not just reflux/colonoscopy issues. His entire staff is excellent as well. They are qualified and friendly. On my recent visit, Lisa was a joy from start to finish. She was organized and communicated well the follow-up instructions and paperwork.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Great experience. Staff was so friendly, and the doctor seemed thorough

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I have been very pleased with Dr. Mukherjee's care. He is thorough, listens to me and and asks questions. I don't feel rushed during an appointment. The staff members in both the Easton and Phillipsburg offices are efficient, caring and very cordial. My nurse today was Melissa, who was extremely pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Thanks for taking good care of me listening to my concerns and answering all of my questions

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Mukherjee is very friendly and caring. He is very knowledge and professional and I am glad I found him. Staff was very pleasant, helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Staff is always helpful and friendly. Dr. Mukherjee takes his time to answer any questions and/or concerns I have. He explains everything he does or needs to do. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Mukherjee did a great job, found my cancer, did not waste time got me in for surgery everything went great, he has checked on me and no more I am clean again...Thanks for the great service and job.... Mr. Matthew Chciuk

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Went to this dr. over 2 yrs. ago in perfect health for routine colonoscopy. Returned next day in great pain. Dr. was insulted by my return, did an exam that was more like an assault, caused much worse pain, said I was OK. To this day, I have never been right again "back there". I did not sue because that would require more exams "back there" and I will never let any dr. back there ever again. I still have continence problems, never had any in my life before the exam. I am 53 years old. I no longer travel because of the damage caused by Mukherjee. And colonoscopy is his specialty, it's basically all he does, according to the dr. who referred me to him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The best Doctor I have ever met. A real doctor who doesnt think about money.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Dr. Shanker Mukherjee's Credentials

• Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Easton, PA