Ratings for Dr. Hugh D. Melnick

the office staff is just rude! will never go back because of them

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr melnick is an awesome caring fertility doctor with a warm and lovely staff. This boutique fertility center goes out of their way to make the patient feel comfortable and confident. Dr. Melnick spent lots of time with me and my husband answering all of our questions and calming my fears. I would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I LOVE Dr Melnick he really helped me with my Thyroid problum .as other Physicans wold not I feel so much better .Thank You Dr Melnick 😊👍

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Melnick has helped me a great deal .very Good Dr

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Terrible Doctor- I wasted several great years of my life going to him to get pregnant. After I left his office I went to NYU and I am now pregnant. Run away from this Doctor....

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

After years of going to one Fertility Specialist after another, I was fortunate to finally find Dr Hugh Melnick who helped actualize my greatest dream of becoming pregnant. Through very intensive testing, review, analysis and targeted treatment specific to my needs, we had success. In addition, Dr Melnick is one of the most insightful, smartest and compassionate Fertility doctors around. A rare and special find. I would highly recommend him to any couple trying to conceive!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Melnik was one of the worst doctors I have ever been too. Take this seriously seem help somewhere else like Columbia doctors and do not trust this guy. He told me I can not have kids, the moment I heard that my heart broke into pieces. But I did not give up, went to Columbia doctors and they told me I was perfectly fine...God blessed me with a beautiful baby boy who is now 8 months old.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Wasted 2 years, thousands of dollars, and worst of all a lot of heartache. He misled us throughout the if process and convinced my wife that she had a thyroid problem and needed medication. I'm sure he got a kickback from his armour thyroid meds. He is as fake as his hair and tan. I wish we never stepped foot in his office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

The only doctor who properly looked at, and terated, my Hashimoto's Disease. He doesn't go by lab levels, but by symptoms, which is what a good thyroid doctor is supposed to do. My previous doctor refused to treat me with meds, despite a multitude of hypothyroid symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Melnick didn't help me conceive because my IVF donor was in another state, BUT he did graciously monitor my pregnancy to make sure my babies (twins) stayed in utero . A doctor that I had tried to get to help me here in NYC refused to monitor my pregnancy because it wasn't enough money, but not Dr. Melnick. Today, I have beautiful 13-year-old twin girls and, I owe much of that to Dr. Melnick's care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Hugh D. Melnick's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1972)

Kaiser-Permanente