Ratings for Dr. Tanya D. Beckford

Didn't explain options thoroughly. Felt pushed into decisions about my health.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Beckford is understanding, patient, thorough, and informative on women's health. I have seen the male ob/gyn's at her office but I felt like they did not understand my concerns like she did. She put me at ease and I trust her opinions.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

very RUDE nurses . i been to this office 3 times and every time i get diffrent nurse and they all rude. sonogram nurse is teh WORST . she is just the worst . nurses are part of the doctor office and its important how they handle your issue. JUST SIMPLY RUDE.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I felt instantly comfortable as a new PT with Dr. Beckford. She took time to listen to my concerns and we found an easy solution. Was very thorough during my exam. Felt more at ease with her than any ob I've had in the past.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Beckford delivered my baby. She is very calm and relaxed. She has a soothing effect on patients. She is extremely thorough and kind. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Tanya D. Beckford's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2003)