Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Grego

Dr.Grego is a little more concerned then a lot of Dr's. I have had a lot of testing in a short time an found out more in 3 months then I did in 40 years. I'm getting used to the way he works but when I started seeing him he was over booked cause of no extra dr's. So far he has done a fairly good job. He was put in a hard spot when I started seeing him a year ago cause I have a lot going on so yes he is doing a good job with what he had too deal with so is his staff

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Grego for as long as I can remember. He is very personable and somehow always remembers me, even though I only frequent his office when necessary. The wait time is a little longer than I prefer, but I always get the proper care and medicines I need. All in all, a good guy.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

He is interested in your past and family diseases but just wants to push pills. Not to my liking.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

This man has been my doctor for over 15 years. He has made several difficult diagnoses for my family, as well as, routine care. He is thorough without over testing and is humble enough to send us to a specialist when it is warranted. He is a wise man and I trust my familiy's health to him. I feel also that the dissatisfied person reflects his own attitude and is not representative of Dr. Grego. I have seen many doctors and stay with the best I can find.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Unlike the person filing the first rating, I found this Dr. to be helpful and fairly knowledgeable. Perhaps the raing of first person reflects his own attributes.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

This man is very arrogant. He forgets why he prescribed meds, he forgets your diagnosis. If you correct him he gets very upset. He spends most of your visit spewing his words of wisdom (even stopping to jot down the ones he impresses himself with) He went so far as to personally attack me and tell me he didn't care about me. I was only one in hundreds of patients. I had just questioned an alternative treatment and/or test.Stay away from this crazy guy.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Gary A. Grego's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company