Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Sirois III

Ankle surgery screwed up 2x wasnt even fixing the right thing yet went in a 2nd time and made it worse I now will need ankle replacemt around the age of 30 because even after seeing a specialist and having it done right it's so messed up he told me after both surgeries too they went well and 2 weeks later both times said didn't go great and he doesn't know what went wrong find out when found out from a real surgeon he wasn't even close and was just making it worse my entire life is screwed now as well as my job I can't believe what I have gone thru over this

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

My son needed surgery to realign a broken collar bone. Dr. Sirois was great. He answered any questions my husband an I had. More importantly he included my son when he talked of the injury and the treatment. My son had a ton of questions. Dr. Sirois answered all of them. He joked with my son to make him more comfortable at the consultation and before going into surgery.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Such a pleasant attitude and so helpful in treating my knee pain

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

just wants money he will mess you up then tell you he did do anything wrong other doctors will cover for him. even a last class doctor is still a doctor. you'll never recover and he don't care about the damage he done if there is a heaven he wont get in

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I would not let this guy operate on my pet! Someone I know had knee replacement at norwood hospital and left with a staff infection, he then proceeded to say we might want another doctor to take over. wanted nothing to do with it.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I was able to get an appointment quickly. When we got to the office we did not have to wait long to see the doctor. When we called the office the next day with a question, the doctor himself called us back promptly. Very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I had surgery on my knee in 2010 by Dr. Sirois. Since then I have been back several times for some follow-up care. I have always found Dr. Sirois and his staff were very caring and accomodating. I am very satisfied with the treatment and would highly recommend Dr. Sirois.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

this Dr will only see you if you can "line his pockets" ! my husband was in a head on collision and we wanted him seen by an ortho doctor, we called this office and explained this was an auto accident and we had only seen his pcp and had $7800 in PIP, After all the info on auto insurance was given to secretary she asked about our personal health insurance, after giving that info we were told he doesn't accept that insurance, at that point I explained if the PIP gets exhausted we will pay out of pocket if we need to, she called Marie the billing person who denied us an appointment based on the fact she said it would be $1000's after PIP which is an assumption and she has no right to judge our financial sitution by a call, we were denied an appointment and when I said this is an auto accident and we have plenty of money still in pip I was hung up on its sad when the billing department deems fit who gets to see this doctor , I guess he only sees Dollar signs $ $ $ not Patients!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PAATIEN FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND HE WILL BE DOING MY DOUBLE KNEE SURGERY, NOT ANY OTHER DR, HE HAS ALSO TREATED MY HUSBAND AND TWO SONS, HE IS ONE OF THE BEST

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Joseph L. Sirois III's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1983)

Oxford