You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J. Anthony Mazo-Mayorquin

Good Dr. Patient and knowledgeable. Office is the worst! Wait for hours! Staff is rude and incompetent. No idea how insurance works and will bully you into paying fees you dont owe to see the Dr. Disgusting and disgraceful!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Have been a patient for years. His staff is one of the worst I have ever experienced. Their service skills would have been better served at an old KMart than a medical office. I hate talking to them seeing them and having to interact in any way with them. Does such as disservice to a very nice doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Very thorough and efficient. Did not order un-necessary testing. Dr. Mazo and staff very professional.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

On December 4th I went to see Dr Mazo-Mayorquin. I was referred by my PC for pain management & a brain lesion. The doctor's time was to valuable to see me (Medicaid patient) so I saw a physicians assistant. She gave me a topical cream for pain and referred me to therapy. My brain lesion was never discussed. At checkout a girl said I would return to their new office location as they were moving and gave me a business card with the new address hand written on it. NO new phone number. On December 27th I was contacted by a physical therapy facility. On January 2, 2014 I tried to call Dr Mazzo's office to schedule a follow hopefully with the doctor. The call would not go through. I called the physical therapy office hopinh the referral would have the new number. It had the old number. I researched the internet and found the old number like this site has the old number. I cannot contact this office. This Doctor is very UNPROFESSIONAL and doesn't care about me and probably others. C. Y. Leger

Submitted January 2, 2014

He is an outstanding doctor. My mother and I were down from NY and she had a medical issue that he tended to. Melbourne is lucky to have such a wonderful doctor in the area. Yes, we did wait to be seen. He was running an hour behind. Was it worth the wait? Yes. Thank you for all of your attention to detail and being such a kind doctor that is willing to explain again and again to an elderly patient. Your patience and dedication is a gift and your patients are extremely thankful.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Mazo is very personable, treating my mom with respect and warmth. Dr. Mazo also takes very good care of her medically, and shows concern for the family's health in the care of an elder with Neurological problems. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I have been a patient for many years. He takes the time to listen and explains in terms that you understand. He is very knowledgeable. I recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I moved from Melbourne to Titusville and still drive down to see him as my Neru. He is kind, willing to listen and orders tests right away when needed (or is a suspected cause). He is well informed on alternative treatments and finds alternatives if traditional treatment isn't successful. He seems to really care for the well being of his patients. I recmend him when any of my friends etc are in need for a neurological consult.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

This is a fantastic Doctor. I've had another Neurologist for years that didn't do nearly the amount of the right and necessary testing in 5 years that this Doctor has done in just a few months! Very nice caring Doctor and really thorough!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Great doctor, thoughtful and detailed, but completely unable to keep appt. times. Lucky if you only have to wait a half hour past you appt. time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. J. Anthony Mazo-Mayorquin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Good Dr. Patient and knowledgeable. Office is the worst! Wait for hours! Staff is rude and incompetent. No idea how insurance works and will bully you into p..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient for years. His staff is one of the worst I have ever experienced. Their service skills would have been better served at an old KMart than a ..."

November 11, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=885385'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014