Ratings for Dr. Amy G. Filbrun

Dr is a pediatric pulmonoligist. My daughter saw her for asthma. When she was having a severe episode Dr prescribed taking an inhailed rescue medication. Daughter started having negitive side effects. Called Dr multiple times to get help, Nurse was rude and dismissive told me there was no way the medication caused the symptoms I was describing, Dr also said same through the nurse.Package insert provided by manufacture with medication indicated symptoms I was describing were a side effect of the medication and were cause to contact dr.Tried to get apointment for my sick daughter so she could be examined but they had no openings and made no attempt to find a time. Drs inaction caused my daughter to suffer needlessly from dangerous side effects of a medication Dr prescribed. Thankfully our pediatritian determined the medication was causing side effects and gave me instructions to conteract the side effects. After suffering for a month and a half my daughter was better in two days.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Amy G. Filbrun's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med