Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Wacker

I have been taking my kids to Loma Linda Children's Dental group for a span of 17 years. My kids are also so so sad when they "graduate" out. Thank goodness I still have one that can still go there for a few more years. Dr. Wacker is our regular dentist but we have also seen Dr. Wyatt and Dr. Milledge. they are all so wonderful. I highly recommend them for kids. And as they taught me, start them early so they always have a great experience. I love these guys!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Simply the best. We have been going to him for over 16 years and he truly cares about my two sons. I feel blessed we found him. He goes above and beyond to help families and is not about just making money.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

The most caring doctor you will find for children. Answers all of your concerns, has a wonderful connection with children and follows through on everything. He has been our pediatric dentist for over 10 years and each one of our four children cry when it's time to transition to an adult dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Wacker. You won't find anyone who cares more about your child.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Wacker is a great pediatric dentist. I was referred to him by a friend. He really tries to connect with his little patients. His office is definitely geared for kids.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009