Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL C. Kearney

Dr. Kearney is the best! He is friendly and cheerful, very knowledgeable, no question is unanswered, and he is very patient. I feel extremely comfortable with him. If you're looking for a great urologist, you will find Dr. Kearney to be just that. If anyone were to ask me for a recommendation for a urologist, I would surely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Alas, I saw Dr. Kearney numerous times during which he spent part of each appointment dictating a letter to my internist explaioning how nice I was. He never examined me, was parsimonious with medication so that I had to suffer needlessly with UTI's while his staff tried to locate him. He never actually examined me and did not disgnost the problem. I finally switched doctors and found a genuine winner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr.Kearney is ALWAYS super helpful and friendly. I saw another urologist who wanted me to undergo some risky procedure, but Dr.Kearney was great and was able to help me without any trouble. I'm totally fine now, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. MICHAEL C. Kearney's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)