Ratings for Dr. Dusty Rabatich

Great dentist. Lucky to have him in town. ********

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dusty is the first Dentist I ever trusted.. and the one I always compare my future and current dentist to. And lets just say, they have a lot to live up to :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I've been going to this dentist since I was a child and now I bring my children to him. He does a great job with them & me. He is willing to work with you in regards to cost. For example, my daughter outgrew her $650 retainer after a little over a month. He suggested that after she lost a couple more teeth, he may be able to refit it to use again, instead of buying yet another.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Hard to reach when needing to book an appointment. Not very accomodating. Books excessive appointments for unecessary check ups when only cleaning is needed. really wouldn't recommend this dentist unless it is a last resort. Friendly enough, but just not confident in him

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Excellent Dr with Children, my daughter had a root canal and she fell asleep in the chair never realizing she was given a needle at all.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007