Ratings for Dr. William F. Jones

Dr. Jones has been treating our family since before our children were born. They are 19 year old triplets and have never seen another dentist except, Dr. Jones. Every visit is a pleasure! Yes, even an occasional filling. He explains his procedures, answers any questions, is polite, funny, friendly and thorough. His staff is awesome! We feel "like family" with Dr. Jones Dental group. Easy appointment scheduling, superb hygienists, no wait, oral cancer screening at every visit and Dr. Jones took the time to replace a deteriorated filling for me right after a cleaning (a very fortunate situation) The filling process was terrific from he and his lovely assistant/daughter! Our family believes we have the very best dental care we can possibly receive!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Jones is a great dentist. I get my teeth cleaned there on a regular basis by the technicians. Afterwards, he checks the teeth and gums very thoroughly. Dr. Jones has also performed fillings when necessary. Clean and attentive to detail. Very punctual; never have to wait. I highly recommend him and the office staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009