Ratings for Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee

I have known DR. Sadeghee for 19yrs. He is really a great Dr. I also have MS & he understand how the MS wrecks havoc on my bladder Takes his time answering any and all questions you have or your family members may have. He explains everything before & after a procedure. I trust him fully. .

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

It was of great pleasure and comfort to be seen by such a knowledgeable doctor as Dr. Sadeghee (Dr. S)He took the time to explain my problem and treatment options. He was caring and sympathetic to my all my needs in fact he took the time to explain before and after my procedure - to myself and family members. I highly recommend Dr. Sadeghee and trust him fully.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

He does not return calls even on important medical issues and testing done. Does not explain things properly or listen to patients and also gives contraindicating info or no info at all. Schedule things with patients at certain time and then when do denies it saying didnt say that time even when have multiple people who can confirm what was said( hard to explain details). When ran out of medicine for scheduled injunctions for patients instead canceling appointments or redirecting them lets people come to office in harsh weather and sit in waiting room before letting them know. finally also makes rude/inappropriate comments. jokes about patient he is about to operate on while they on table (such as jokes about their weight).

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Mahmood Sadeghee's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1968)

Lovelace Health Plan