Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Umansky

Thank you Dr. Umansky for doing such a good job on my Botox injections! I love the results and will continue to see Dr. Umansky! I've referred many friends and family to Dr. Umansky and they have been very happy with their results!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I have been so happy with Dr. Jeff Umansky! He does a great job and is so nice and easy to talk to. He listens to my concerns and gives great treatment suggestions. Also, he explains everything thoroughly. I have been so happy with all of my treatments. He does a great job of taking years off, all while still looking very natural! I recommend him to anybody looking for a surgeon, or anybody that just wants more youthful and refreshed skin.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He does beautiful and thoughtful work. I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Umansky is so nice and really took the time to explain all of the details and answer any questions I had. I never felt rushed and I was surprisingly super comfortable half naked in front of him. He's polite and patient and understands that plastic surgery is a big decision and can cost a lot.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Umma sky is a skilled surgeon who strives for perfection. He listens to your request and provides his expertise alongside his top notch staff. i highly recommend him, pay the office a visit and see for yourself. You won't regret it. Dr. Jeff thank you!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Jeff Umanksy for about 2 years for my Botox injections and my results are great! He is so kind, compassionate and has a great bedside manner! I trust him and have referred many friends to him who also are very pleased with injection and surgical results! I wouldn't go to anyone else! The staff is always so friendly and welcoming! Thank you Dr. Jeff!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Jeff Umansky for some time now. He is very skillful with dysport and fillers and knows exactly where to inject for the best result. He also reconstructed my breasts and am very pleased with the outcome. I have referred many friends to him and in turn they have also referred their friends. You will not be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I don't know why the person below wrote such a negative review. I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffrey Umansky for several years and have experienced nothing but the best; not only from the front office staff, but especially from him. I have not had a single complaint with either surgery I have had, and have been told the results are terrific ;) I also get my Dysport and filler from Dr. Umansky every few months. He has a great sense of humor and takes the time to make you feel like you're the only patient he has that day. I have definitely told people about this doctor and will continue to do so. It's comforting to know he is not only incredibly knowledgeable in his practice, but also caring enough to have continuous follow-ups after surgery. Love the staff and the free mints up front are awesome too!:) thanks Dr. Umansky and staff!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

If you are considering reconstruction by this doc, read up before you visit. Just know that even if you are measured on your initial visit you have to come back for more measurements before surgery. Unfortunately I called to schedule the second visit and was told I must not need one. I then went out of town and got a call from this office saying I DID need to come back. But even if I cut my trip short I was told the doctor would be at a conference.So now I need a second surgery to insert expanders costing more $$$ and recovery time. Oh and I was even told by Stephanie, a staff member, that no one at her office would have ever told me I didn't need a visit. That they are all trained not to do that. Well, I have phone records to prove the time and day I called. Today they called to see if I've sent my $10 copayment.

Submitted November 22, 2013

Fabulous doctor. I get dysport by Dr. J Umansky every 4 months. He is incredibly kind, gentle and has a good sense of humor. They are very punctual and the staff has always been pleasant and compassionate. I would highly recommend this doc and facility. They're the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey A. Umansky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeffrey Umansky is a highly regarded plastic surgeon that San Diego patients seek out for sophisticated cosmetic surgery procedures. He uses the latest surgical technologies and techniques to consistently deliver the best possible surgical outcomes. Renowned as a talented San Diego plastic surgeon, he specializes in a variety of breast procedures, body contouring, and facial beautification procedures. Dr. Umansky’s patients have recognized his caring nature by ranking him as one of America’s Most Compassionate Surgeons on Vitals MD. He also received an award from Mutual of America for his dedication to Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, an organization that transforms the lives of disadvantaged infants, children, and teens with physical deformities caused by birth defects, accidents, abuse, or disease through the gift of reconstructive surgery.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Umansky for doing such a good job on my Botox injections! I love the results and will continue to see Dr. Umansky! I've referred many friends and ..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been so happy with Dr. Jeff Umansky! He does a great job and is so nice and easy to talk to. He listens to my concerns and gives great treatment sugges..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He does beautiful and thoughtful work. I would never go anywhere else. Dr. Umansky is so nice and really took the time to explain all of the details and answer ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Umma sky is a skilled surgeon who strives for perfection. He listens to your request and provides his expertise alongside his top notch staff. i highly rec..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Jeff Umanksy for about 2 years for my Botox injections and my results are great! He is so kind, compassionate and has a great bedside manne..."

October 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey A."

October 20, 2013