Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. McCann

Dr McCann is very compassionate, empathetic and has a real authentic bedside manner. He too has been a patient for serious medical issues and that helps him relate to patients more than most D's.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

The best in the business. Easy to make an appointment with flexible hours.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Always answers any questions I may have. GREAT attitude Have recommended him to family and coworkers.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. McCann was referred to me by a friend. He is the best doctor I've ever had. His bedside manner is terrific, and he is very thorough with his examinations asking questions, ordering tests, etc... As a result of his thoroughness, I have been able to be proactive on health issue that left untreated (and undetected) could have resulted in serious issues.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Best doctor in St. Louis. Very thorough. Very proactive in getting to the root of your ailment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. McCann has been my choice of my personl physician for over 25 years. I do not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I am impressed with the medical staff and doctor McCann. He was very outgoing and smiling. He has subjected some tests. He let me know how important they are to have but did say he would not force anything I'm not will to do

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I've been going to Dr. McCann for several years. He is kind, thorough and professional. He answers a question in a non-judgmental fashion that makes you comfortable so that you ask the more important second question. He never rushes you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. McCann has treated me for several years. His diligence was responsible for likely saving my life when an unknown cancer was discovered and then properly treated.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Very good Doctor, takes his time with you and answers all of your questions. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013