Ratings for Dr. D. GERALDINE Paxton

Dr Paxton is an amazing Doctor. I have 2 daughters under her care and she has never failed me in 7.5 years. She has chastised me a couple times over not following her orders to the letter. There has been a time or two I doubted her diagnoses, however I was the wrong party. One time my youngest was very sick with 104 degree temp and delirious in the middle of the night. Dr Paxton called me back immediately and was very caring and reassured me everything would be alright. She even stayed on the phone with me for several minutes while I calmed down. She never once belittled me for being scared and calling. The next day she called me, not the office staff to make sure I was bringing my daughter in and was prepared to schedule the appt herself. I can never say enough for her knowledge and the support she has given me with both of my daughters. Her office is a bit out dated but I am truly impressed by her bedside manner and her knowledge she has gained over the years she has practiced.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

As a doctor she is one of the best.My daughter was 12 weeks premature and doctor paxton was very good at catching problems even her specialists didn't find.However after 3 years of being in her office we were fed up!She is very, very rude.She castised my husband and I for asking simple questions while in the office. Of the 3 times we had to have her paged after hours she again chastised me for bothering her.Even though all 3 times my daughter was diagonised the following day with something serious.The last straw was the when her staff refused to work my daughter in with the on call doctor, during Dr. Paxton's day off.We ended up taking my daughter to the ER and she was diagonised with breathing problems.Her staff is one of the WORST in town.Very unhelpful and generally not very nice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. D. GERALDINE Paxton's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1953)

MSP/BC Med