Ratings for Dr. Dale Y. Miyauchi

Friendly, knowledgeable, and effective. Besides correctly diagnosing problems, he's able to offer helpful advice on taking better care of myself, and has referred me to appropriate specialists when necessary.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

This doctor has been in the area for years and he and his cohorts are all excellent. The downside to this practice is the office and medical staff. After being a patient there for close to two decades, I have seen many changes in staff, not for the better. When I began seeing this Dr. there were RNs working in the office who were extremely competent and helpful. A few years later they were phased out and replaced with medical assitants, which although not as good, were ok. Fast forward to now and the "medical assistants" are now mostly girls in their early 20s who are rude and frustrating to deal with. There seems to be a lot of turnover and when you need help, they are rude on the phone and make MANY mistakes. If I did not like this doc so much I would have left this practice long ago for this reason. I know others who have been patients at this practice for a long time who say the same thing. I don't know if it's overhead or what, but it should not be this way.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Very easy to work with - you can ask him about anything. He does my annual physical and I generally save up all my "is this normal?" or "what is this thing?" questions and check them all out in that one visit.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Dale Y. Miyauchi's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Delta Dental