Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Corales

He is great both as a physician and as a fellow human being. Professionalism is excellent, so sincere in discussing patient's medical/surgical problem, management & outcome.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Corales performed my surgery in 2006. He did an excellent job and I now have full use of my leg. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Corales has done 2 surgeries on me, including a ruptured disk in L3/L4, and an ulnar nerve decompression. The disk rupture caused in paralysis on my left side (pre-surgery). After numerous tests in the ER, Dr. Corales correctly diagnosed the problem, admitted me to the hospital on a Saturday morning, and performed surgery on Monday morning. Because of him I could walk again with no issues within 5 months of the surgery. I also had ulnar nerve decompression surgery on my left elbow. Dr. Corales exhausted all alternatives before performing the surgery. I now have the strength back in my left arm and hand.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

dr corales is the best at what he does . i had surgery three times i just love him

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Outstanding doctor. I like him; but my wife wants a more "personable" type doctor. But, I think he's excellent- to the point, I agree, but that is fine with me. My pain was tremendous and incapacating- headed for a wheel chair and soon. Woke up from surgery and felt my toes for the first time in nearly 10 years. Life is much better. Thanks to a good professional doctor. This is the only doctor who I know that greets his patients at the door of the waiting room- I guess it helps him to see how you walk and this gives him a head start- by the time you get to the exam room he already knows a lot about how your condition is. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

I had lower back surgery, a laminectomy with spinal fusion In 2004. Now 5 years later I am still in good health without pain. I could barely stand or walk without terrible pain before surgery. He is straight to the point and his bedside manner is not the greatest, but he is an outstanding surgeon. His skills as a surgeon are unsurpassed. He has also operated on family and friends and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Richard L. Corales's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1976)