Ratings for Dr. Marc Trudeau

Excellent Doctor, takes the time to really listen and does everything he can to ensure you are well taken care of.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Trudeau and his staff. He is a very compassionate and caring doctor. I had Breast Cancer and he is always interested in everything you have to say. I still go back for 6 months checks - its been 2.5 years and he is still as caring as the first appointment I had with him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have had the honor of being under the care of dr Trudeau since him moving to medicine hat. we are so lucky have him here. He has never taken my hope away of some day being cured. We are very lucky we are to have the cancer centre we have. All the staff is all very professional, kind, caring and friendly, truly a special group.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I feel very strongly about this man's ability to deal withthe public. Having been under his care for 13 months, thankfully no longer the case, I found it difficult to get information from him unless I asked a specific question. He would not freely impart information on my condition and even when asked the catch all question "Is there any more information you can give me?" The answer was invariably "No". He would much rather talk about his intellectual achievements, the weather or his work in France and Italy. In one appointment lasting a mere 11 minutes we discussed nothing but the weather. He did not broach my medical condition. This made me determined to find another oncologist.. Fortunately I have done so and am highly impressed with Dr. Josh Foley. Also Dr. Trudeaus nurse is barely sufficientin my view,after appearing to be confused over prcedures and not returning an important call for 3 days. There are other things I can't disclose but have heavily influenced my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Thank you Quebec for sending your best to us. I commented in Mar 07, and wish there was a higher rating because we are even more impressed now a year later. WE LOVE DR. TRUDEAU. We will try to take care of him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Although I myself have no seen Dr. Trudeau (I thank my lucky stars for not having to). I have heard nothing but WONDERFUL things about this Doctor. His dedication to his patients, loyalty, caring, and compassion. From many comments I can only believe should I ever need this type of care, I hope it will be him that looks after me!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

We are very lucky to have such a wonderful, kind, humourous, knowledgeable doctor who gives you hope and is willing to do everything in his power to help his cancer patients. I pray he never leaves Medicine Hat!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Trudeau now works at the Medicine Hat Cancer Clinic. He has been wonderful to the whole family. He always has lots of time for his patients, is very knowlegable and has a great sense of humor. Thank you Dr. Trudeau for all that you are doing for our family.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Trudeau has treated me like his #1 patient since I met him. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and he has went above & beyond to help me and to make me feel comfortable. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!!! Knowledgable, polite, courteous, patient, sincere, caring,....

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

He was very clear with his information. Honest with his answers, gave us hope and said he would do whatever he could to help my dad out. We felt very comfortable with him. He was kind and had a good bed side manner.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007