Dr. O. Thomas Johns

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. O. Thomas Johns

Dr. Johns & staff are the best. He was our team doctor at MTSU, and was wonderful. After college I blew my knee out, and knew he was the one I needed to fix it. Doc Johns & staff were as great as I remembered. Thanks Dr. Johns, Terry, & crew! MTSU MTSU GO RAIDERS GO!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

We were so very impressed with Dr. Johns, such a caring, knowledgeable beyond anyone I have ever encountered, he knew right away what was wrong, and he took time explaining treatment plan, I felt so at ease with him, he is so human and caring, Would recommend him to anyone, He has trully been blessed with a gift from God. Awesome doctor

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Dr. Johns is the best doctor in the world. He has done ACl repair on me. He has treated both of my children and did ankle surgery on my husband. Recently, he has treated an injury to my shoulder. He is kind, knowledgeable and just the greatest. He is the best in diagnosing, with great knowledge and immediately can tell with great accuracy what the problelm is. He takes time with you and explains in great detail what is wrong. He has always fixed whatever the problem is and I would trust him with my life. He is a christian and the first time I went to him, he told me to go home and pray about my decision. If you go to him, you will never want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Johns is an excellent doctor with deep knowledge in his field. He did my knee joint replacement in 2000 and I haven't had even the first day of problems with it! He is kind and thorough, always explaining the procedure in terms anyone can understand. If I needed another surgery at anytime, Dr. Tommy Johns would be MY choice everytime.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. O. Thomas Johns's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Murfreesboro, TN