Ratings for Dr. Wylie Castle

Wylie is a dedicated professional and made me feel at ease on my first visit with him after a 5 year hiatus from Chiropractic care. I have mild chronic issues and flexibility concerns. Wylie was extremely thorough in deducing my historical issues. I feel amazingly better after a couple of sessions with him. I will continue to see Wylie every week for adjustments and advice that will help me to reach my goals.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

My first visit. I was sent straight from my family doctor due to lower back pain - can barely walk, can’t pick up my kid, problems sitting down and standing. He asks many questions and write them all down. Excellent bedside manner, very compassionate and very considerate. Told him my benefits don’t kick in until May so he didn’t charge me for the full price. I don’t mind driving all the way from south just to see him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Not impressed with the front desk person and felt like a didn't have my problem addressed

Submitted April 23, 2019

Wylie is an amazing and caring Chiropractor. I feel very fortunate to have found him. Knows his stuff and I always have good results.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Wylie has been my chiropractor for over a decade. Nothing but excellent service and preventative knowledge. Great patient/doctor re pore

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Castle for 20 years and have never considered changing.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Been seeing him for 13 years. Absolutely wonderful, every time. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Wylie is very kind and thorough. Best chiropractor I've been to. Treats our whole family. We just love him. Thanks Wylie.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Over 10 years of visiting Dr. Castle and my quality of life has improved immensely.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Kind and helpful. Makes it easy to relax and finds exactly what is wrong.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Wylie Castle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 1996)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.