Ratings for Dr. Wylie Castle

I had never been to a Chiropractor before. But I was in incredible pain, could barely walk. I called as he was the closest to home. He waited until I got there. I had no idea what my problem was, but he diagnosed it immediately and I was able to walk pain free after the first treatment. He is awesome :o)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great Doctor,have been seeing him for seven years now

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Great doctor! Helped me out when nobody else could. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have been seeing dr castle for 12 years he is the best, he really cares and doesn't make you feel like just a number , he takes time with you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Castle is very good at what he does. He has excellent bedside manner, very caring and friendly. He takes his time to explain what he needs to, listens to your concerns and relaxes you before treatment. I hope Leanne enjoys mat. leave but I can't wait until she is back, best massage therapist in the city!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Castle is a great doctor. He is very thoural takes his time with you and ensure he understand your needs before he offers any treatment. His clinic is top notch and I love the fact that I can get a massage followed but a much needed Chiropractor session.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Castle is one of the best doctors I have seen. He is calm, thorough, and professional. I was weary of seeing a chiropractor, but now I recommend all of my friends and family to him. Dr. Castle always makes me feel better. He really does take the time to talk to every patient at every visit. Awesome guy! Even better doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Have seen him for years, he helped me thru a very frustrating injury after a cycling accident a few years back, wanted to give up at times but his contstant humor and positive attitude rubs off on all his patients,recovered fully and enjoy an active lifestyle today thanks to wylie:-)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Castle is a highly personable, professional chiropractor. He ensures that he understands the problem and takes the time to explain what will be adjusted and how. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Fantastic doctor. Takes the time to understand what your issues are before treating you. HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012