Ratings for Dr. Wylie Castle

I'd rate zero if possible. Bedside manner is atrocious, he is an indifferent bstard, no idea what he is doing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Castle for 20 years and have never considered changing.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Been seeing him for 13 years. Absolutely wonderful, every time. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Wylie is very kind and thorough. Best chiropractor I've been to. Treats our whole family. We just love him. Thanks Wylie.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Over 10 years of visiting Dr. Castle and my quality of life has improved immensely.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Kind and helpful. Makes it easy to relax and finds exactly what is wrong.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Castle has been in my life for many years. I see him almost weekly while waiting for hip replacement. A visit to Dr Castle provides relief for about a week. I am currently in critical need of a replacement hip and he is amazing. Super fantastic Dr. I would not see anyone else

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Castle is fantastic. Very professional demeanor and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

After seeing several MDs for chronic recurring headaches and being prescribed nothing but pills, which only temporarily suppressed the pain, I saw Dr. Castle on the advice of someone. Wow! A handful of treatments from him (with the occasional visit when headaches seem to resurface) and I've never felt better. Amazing chiropractor who takes a personal interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I had never been to a Chiropractor before. But I was in incredible pain, could barely walk. I called as he was the closest to home. He waited until I got there. I had no idea what my problem was, but he diagnosed it immediately and I was able to walk pain free after the first treatment. He is awesome :o)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015