Ratings for Dr. Wylie Castle

Kind and helpful. Makes it easy to relax and finds exactly what is wrong.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Castle has been in my life for many years. I see him almost weekly while waiting for hip replacement. A visit to Dr Castle provides relief for about a week. I am currently in critical need of a replacement hip and he is amazing. Super fantastic Dr. I would not see anyone else

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr. Castle is fantastic. Very professional demeanor and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

After seeing several MDs for chronic recurring headaches and being prescribed nothing but pills, which only temporarily suppressed the pain, I saw Dr. Castle on the advice of someone. Wow! A handful of treatments from him (with the occasional visit when headaches seem to resurface) and I've never felt better. Amazing chiropractor who takes a personal interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

I had never been to a Chiropractor before. But I was in incredible pain, could barely walk. I called as he was the closest to home. He waited until I got there. I had no idea what my problem was, but he diagnosed it immediately and I was able to walk pain free after the first treatment. He is awesome :o)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Great Doctor,have been seeing him for seven years now

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Great doctor! Helped me out when nobody else could. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have been seeing dr castle for 12 years he is the best, he really cares and doesn't make you feel like just a number , he takes time with you.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Castle is very good at what he does. He has excellent bedside manner, very caring and friendly. He takes his time to explain what he needs to, listens to your concerns and relaxes you before treatment. I hope Leanne enjoys mat. leave but I can't wait until she is back, best massage therapist in the city!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Castle is a great doctor. He is very thoural takes his time with you and ensure he understand your needs before he offers any treatment. His clinic is top notch and I love the fact that I can get a massage followed but a much needed Chiropractor session.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013