Ratings for Dr. E. JORDAN Stoll

Dr. Stoll surgically repaired both bones in my left forearm with plates and screws. Since that operation in 1997, I have never had any pain or complications. Dr. Stoll's manners are impeccable. He gave me the confidence I needed going into emergency surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Stoll is the reason I am able to walk, summit mountains, and all the activities I love doing. I had a severe soft tissue ankle injury. I will be forever grateful for everything he did for me, from emergency surgery to a years worth of follow-up appointments.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

He is great!i have seen him for 3-4 different injuries. Never in a rush, doesn't use docter lingo you can't understand, and makes sure you understand all of your options! I would refer him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

The most amazing orthopedist I've ever seen. Completely transparent communication, takes as much time as necessary to explain surgery and possible outcomes, follows thru. Had a complete ACL reconstruction, and never had pain, never even needed an aspirin. The knee has been great now for over 10 years, and he's done surgery on my other one, with the same great results. I recommend him to everyone I meet who has ANY orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. E. JORDAN Stoll's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)