Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Miller

Dr. Miller is a wonderful dentist. I've been going to him for many years. He is thorough, gentle and expert. He will leave no stone unturned to protect his patients' health. He will never tolerate any shortcut that will result in less than perfect work. And he has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Everyone needs to make a living, but I felt that the profit motive was a little stronger here than with most health practitioners I have done business with. They want payment in advance, often charging more than they are going to get through insurance, and are VERY slow and seemingly reluctant to refund overpayment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Miller is very thorough! I appreciate his communication with me and willingness to work out a payment plan with me. Dr. Miller performs root canals-I have one scheduled next week. Very friendly staff, courteous and communicates very well with what is going on with YOU. I highly recommend Dr. Miller!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

This dentist was personable but he sent me to another specialist who charged another $81 to tell me that I didn't need surgery (Miller said I did) who told me that I had to get my tooth pulled. They called Miller to see if he could do it (pull back upper tooth) and he said that he didn't do that and referred me to another doctor. This doctor did not take my dental plan so that eliminated him. The second doctor didn't take my dentalcare credit card, so had to pay for that out of other source. I ended up paying $200 for nothing, but Miller did take full mouth x-rays, which I did not need since he can't even pull teeth. I wonder what he can do if he can't pull teeth or do root canal treatment? These dentists rates are sky high too. Aren't we in a recession or something. It seems to me that they ought to bite the bullet too, especially if they don't do all the procedures and give you the run around!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I think Dr. Miller is very overpriced for the quality of work he does. He is not a good listener and prefers to do things his way. He does not take into consideration the amount of money the patient has to pay. At times he has his assistant doing more of the work that he should be doing. He does not have good attention to detail. He will soak you and your insurance company for money. I have found a much better and more reasonably priced dentist since leaving Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009