Ratings for Dr. Randall S. Hultgren

Dr. Hultgren is terrific. Scheduling is easy and the office staff is great. He is very thorough, but doesn't recommend unnecessary treatments. I always feel a bit taller when I leave his office!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I only recently visited with Dr Hultgren, I was very impressed by he professionalism and attention to my needs and concerns. He is very down to earth and communicates well, not to mention he did a great job working on my neck and shoulders!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr. Hultgren listens attentively and asks questions to clarify and confirm your condition. He reviews your chart to check your condition and treatments on previous visits. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. In my years of visiting Dr. Hultgren, he has never scheduled multiple visits. When you need an appointment, his staff will get you scheduled for the first available time. He has helped me maintain a healthy, pain-free back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Randall S. Hultgren's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)