Ratings for Dr. Margaret Woods

Dr. Woods has been my family doctor for myself and my teenage daughter for a year now. She is very thoughtful, considerate and extremely knowledgeable. Best doctor in Thunder Bay for sure!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Working as locum for my regular doc. She does not seem empathetic at all - sort of goes by the book. Does not seem willing to put herself out to run interference with other health providers. My inclination is to try to stay healthy until my regular GP is back.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

I seen Dr woods here in Thunder Bay, she filled in for my doctor. I wish I had her for a full time doctor. She listens, kind, knows her stuff,but most of all she cares, and it shows in her work. Thanks Doctor Woods. Sincerely, Joanne Methot :)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

I saw Dr. Woods as a locum, covering for another Dr. on sick leave. She was wonderful. Took a lot of time with me, asked questions, showed passion for her work. I wish she was my family doc.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Excellent doctor. Easy to talk with. Very knowledgable. Takes time to talk.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007