Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Flesher

No compassion, spends no time finding diagnosis, good at prescribing pills - scary that he has a license to practice.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

He's been so great with my son and very helpful and never tells me I'm just a paranoid mommy. Oh and u can't get diabetes from hypoglycimia anyway great doctor sweet staff and can always get in when I need to.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Absolute worse office I have ever seen if a med is prescribed they dont call to let you know, also if you have any type of injury Dr. Flesher only knows 3 things to say, physical therapy (and this is BEFORE he knows the diagnosis, flexerall is his cure all and naproxsodium anti inflamatory

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Flesher took the time to answer all questions I had and is the best family Doctor I have ever had. Very thorough in my care. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

I am on medication that has a listed side-effect of hyperglycemia. Mark D. Flesher never told me about that side-effect until he diagnosed me with Type II Diabetes almost a year later. He should have been monitoring my blood sugar, and was not. He managed to remember to check and treat me for high cholesterol, though, which is another listed side-effect of this medication. After he diagnosed me with diabetes, he put me on medication that repeatedly caused me to experience extreme low blood sugar (several times as low as 45) and wouldn't take me off of it, even when I complained about the extreme variations I was experiencing. I finally went to someone who specializes in treatment of diabetes and my glucose is very stable now. I will NEVER trust Mark Flesher with any kind of care, ever again. I certainly don't recommend him to anyone. This is Vista Family Health, in Kennewick, Washington.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Mark D. Flesher's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Kennewick, WA